30 History Essay Topics
When you are issued with a history essay paper to handle it is always advisable to consider not to diverge out of the topic, for instance, when working on history topics such as the American Revolution and Building of America. You should focus on all aspects discussing both political, social, and economic factors that affected American revolution and their impacts. This will create a comprehensive smooth flow of the assignment content.
All aspects of your order will depend on the topic that you choose, with an illustration that if you choose an inappropriate topic, then you will fumble in the whole task thus the quality of your work will be low.
Need a Trick on How to Select the Best History Essay Topic?
You will need to be more creative when coming up with the History essay topic. By making sure you follow all guidelines or instructions given by the professor for the assignment. For instance, when you are given a list of topics to choose from by instructor, you should make sure you choose a topic that you can deliver enough points to exhaust the assignment requirements. When you do so, you will be sure to deliver quality work for high-performance surety.
Read more: How to Write a Good History Essay
A List of History Essay Topics You Can Use for Your Paper
To commence on your history essay assignment, here are the topics you may choose to meet your instructor specifications. To be sure for a quality history essay paper you are advised not to copy because there will be high chances of plagiarizing your assignment directly. Thus plagiarism is one of the factors that can degrade your performance. Below are some good topics:
- Impacts of Martin Luther King Speech
- The industrial revolution in England
- The Holy Roman Empire
- Monasteries and education during the middle ages
- Creation and failure of WeimarRepublic
- The rise of independent African Countries
- The French revolution
- The development of the people’s republic of China
- The colonization of America
- The industrial revolution in Europe
- British colonization of India
- The effects of the second world war
- American foreign policy during the 21st century
- Impacts and effects of the patronage leadership systems
- Implications of slaves trade to the African Americans
- How puritanism influenced American Culture
- Impacts of Native Americans opposition to colonialism
- The role played by female politicians in US political history
- Feminist rights and their subsequent effects in America
- Discuss Impacts of Catholic churches on European leadership
- The Turkish capture of Constantinople
- The Norman invasion of England
- The invention of gunpowder: Roger Bacon’s Legacy
- Joan of Arc and the siege of Orleans in France during the 15th century
- Compare and contrast the significance of lighthouses in the Great Lakes maritime history in the US
- Significance of the highway system in American culture
- Implications of Jaffa Riots in the British mandate of Palestine in the year 1921
- Influence of Buddhism alter on Chinese Empire
- Compare and contrast modern America verses 18th century America
- Compare and contrast the world of ancient Maya
10 History Essay Topics for High School Students
- How did the industrial revolution change the American way of life forever?
- How do events in the United States affect the rest of the world?
- Discuss the fight for freedom from slavery and its effects today.
- Analyze the road to women’s rights.
- Discuss the presence of women in politics and how it changed.
- How has the United States attempted to preserve the Native American culture?
- How does a change in the ruling political party affect society?
- How did the Trump administration affect politics?
- Is there a clear separation of church and state? Provide examples.
- Discuss the United States’ powerful economy and compare it to other superpowers like China and Russia.
Here Is a Variety of History Essay Questions
Your professor can issue different topics. Below are samples of what you may encounter:
- What motivated the Norman invasion of England?
- What are the significances of highway culture in American culture?
- What are the roles played by female politicians in US history?
- What are the impacts of the Turkish capture of Constantinople?
- What are the Implications of the Jaffa Riots in the British mandate of Palestine in the year 1921?
- What are the negative effects of poor leadership in US political history?
- What motivated the development of the Holy Roman Empire?
- What are the impacts that Europe faced during the industrial revolution?
- How does feminist fight or human rights?
- What is the main difference between modern America and 18th century America?
History Essay Ideas to Assist You in Writing a Good Topic
It is always normal to find yourself in apposition of not being able to deliver your history essay paper because you may lack the idea of how to come up with a topic. When you have many ideas at hand it allows you to come up with a suitable creative topic:
- Factors that shaped the modern American culture
- The American constitution
- War in Vietnam
- Natives’ opposition to colonists
- Ancient Egypt
Need Help with Your History Essay Assignment? Use Our Service
If you need someone to help you tackle your essay topic, we can help with that. We have perfect essay writers experienced enough to handle any history topic or question. Send a request now to get assistance.