60 Anatomy Research Paper Topics for Straight-a Students Studying anatomy can be exciting and rewarding if you aim to become a medical specialist and help people preserve and return their health. However, it’s so easy to get overwhelmed by mounting…
History Research Paper Topics
150+ NEW History Research Paper Topics + Writing Tips
History is a significant subject in all academic levels that imparts knowledge about past events. It allows students to understand and appreciate specific processes occurring in the world to widen their perspective. Thus, history is a rich ground for developing comprehensive arguments and excellent research papers.
That is why professors assign students numerous assignments about history. You must incorporate supporting evidence in your paper using primary research sources to develop valid arguments. Writing history research papers need intense analysis to capture all the concepts and present them clearly and logically.
Though most learners think history is simple as it seems, it is quite an uphill task to compose a well-researched paper. Therefore, many students opt to look for professional assistance from competent historians.
We have compiled lists of interesting research paper topics about history to help you get the best ideas for your writing.
How to Select the Best History Research Paper Topics?
When it comes to crafting outstanding papers, one essential factor that stands out is topic selection. You have to pick a unique and interesting topic that you are familiar with and passionate about. Writing about a subject you know boosts your motivation, and it will impact how the readers will receive your paper. Though history assignments can be overwhelming with intense analysis, chronology, and factual data to memorize, you can simplify your writing process with the right strategy.
Identifying a relevant topic is paramount to your paper’s success. Therefore, the first step is to brainstorm previous works from other scholars to draw inspiration from various topics. List all the topics down and select a few that meet your research goals. Ensure you pick a subject that is neither too broad nor too narrow. A great topic needs to have enough research sources to help you develop your arguments with accurate facts.
If you are stuck on topic selection, you can reach out to our reputable writing service, and we match you with a skilled writer to help you with your paper.
Why are we the best in the industry? Below are what we offer our customers:
- Authentic research paper topics about history.
- Highly experienced and qualified historians.
- Prompt deliveries.
- Personalized learning experience.
- Impressive research skills.
Are you worried about your upcoming paper deadline? Don’t stress yourself because we have you covered. With a team of certified history writers, no topic is too complicated to tackle. Talk to us and enjoy premium writing services.
List of History Research Paper Topics: Top-30 Ideas
Check out exciting topic ideas to jumpstart your writing:
- An analysis of historical pragmatics
- Discuss why nationalism is a massive issue in modern society
- Causes and effect of the great depression
- Analyze the major advanced technology of the 20th century
- Discuss the most influential presidential speech in the 20th century
- Europe holocaust: Origin and implications of the crime
- Discuss the history of slavery in the 19th century
- Why did people migrate from Syria?
- An analysis of the second world war in the Soviet zone
- Discuss the life of German people after Hitler’s rule
- Rwanda Genocide: Causes, effects, and life after the crime
- Adolf Hitler: The rise and fall of power
- Reasons why Abraham Lincoln was assassinated
- Did women play a role in ancient Britain
- How did men and women distribute responsibilities in medieval times
- Discuss the history of Palestine
- The significance of cathedrals in Rome
- The influence of the slave trade in the civil war
- Discuss why nationalism failed in Arab states
- An analysis of powerful Egyptian pharaohs
- Byzantine Empire: The rise and fall
- The origin of the Sumerians
- How did Gandhi influence world peace
- The impact of medieval conquests on forming the world map
- Discuss the greatest inventions in the 20th century
- An analysis of art in the 19th century
- Causes and effect of the French Revolution
- What caused the Vietnam War?
- The impact of slavery abortion on world trades
- The effects of communism on the world
20 Interesting History Research Paper Topics
- How did the industrial revolution affect developing countries?
- The relationship between religion and politics in America
- Does religion influence voting in the USA?
- Discuss the legacy of Ronald Reagan
- The impact of social movements in the pre-historic era
- The relationship between the slave trade and economic growth in Europe
- The fight for independence for African countries
- The effects of the atomic weapon
- Pros and cons of globalization
- Reasons why China is an influential nation
- The influence of the white supremacists in modern America
- An analysis of Austria’s independence
- Discuss the 14th amendment
- Discuss the influential people who fought in the civil war
- The rise of the Mafia in Italy
- The evolution of civilization
- Discuss why wars are necessary to shape governance
- Does diplomacy solve social and political conflicts?
- The achievements of the American people after the revolution
- Does religion influence political ideologies?
20 Good History Research Paper Topics
- Discuss different political ideologies in the USA
- The restoration of the England monarchy
- Discuss the civil war in China
- French revolution: Social injustices
- Discuss the feudal system
- Causes and effects of the great recession
- Why Germans resisted Hitler’s ideologies
- The crimes of the Gestapo
- Was slavery a significant cause for the civil war?
- Should monarchies be abolished in the 21st century
- The impact of Brexit on world trades
- Did women have rights in the 18th century
- Discuss the psychology behind the dictatorship
- The impact of Nagasaki and Hiroshima actions
- Discuss the Sumerian culture
- The role of culture in shaping historical events
- An analysis of military innovations in the pre-historic era
- Discuss the influential historians in the 20th century
- The history of violence in Jamaica
- Influence of the Mormons in West America
20 History Research Paper Ideas (Subject-Specific)
Below are topic ideas of various history subjects:
- Discuss religion in ancient Europe
- The German warfare in Africa
- Evolution of art
- Discuss the Russian colonies
- The relationship between history and religion
- The rise of civil rights in America
- Evolution of technology
- Significant music genres in the 19th and 20th century
- An examination of renaissance literature
- The influence of drama in the medieval days
- Why was Suez Canal re-opened?
- The significance of lighthouses in the medieval era
- Depiction of slavery through African-American authors
- Discuss the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement
- Analyze the significance of the Harlem renaissance
- Did Muslims participate in European politics
- The impact of revolutions on modern-day politics
- How industrialization changed social movements
- An examination of the Syrian conflict
- Discuss the major causes of social inequality
15 US History Research Paper Topics
- The significance of national parks and their creation
- Cause and effect of US civil war
- An analysis of slave treatment
- Discus the practices involved in Independence day
- An examination of the American revolution
- The approach of tax introduction in the USA
- Major reasons why the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor
- Analyze different terrorist attacks in the USA over the years
- Discuss the historical names behind cities
- The relationship between religion and colonial wars
- How slave labor influenced the economy
- Gender discrimination in the army
- The origin of the Mexican war
- Discuss the justification of imperialism in the 19th century
- Why did Europe colonize Native Americans
15 Art History Research Paper Topics
- Causes and effects of the cold war
- Did United Nations play a role to end the cold war
- The rise of apartheid in South Africa
- Discuss powerful African empires
- The effects of oil discovery in Persia
- The impact of WW2 in Europe
- Discuss the rise of influential African authors
- Discuss the life of African-Americans after slavery abolishment
- The history of Native Americans
- The impact of Vikings on Normandy
- An analysis of Poland in WW2
- The rise and fall of Yugoslavia
- Discuss historical events in Australia
- An analysis of totalitarian states in the 20th century
- Discuss the Spanish civil war
15 World History Research Paper Topics
- Discuss the significant battlers in Korea
- Cause and effects of Jaffa riots in Palestine
- The influence of Buddhism on the Chinese empire
- Discuss the hierarchy of the Hindu Gods
- The rise of Roman gladiators
- The impact of Rome’s child emperors
- The contribution of philosophers in shaping history
- Debunking the voting myths of Ancient Greece
- Pros and cons of Roman gladiatorial games
- Discuss the leadership of Alexander the Great
- The impact of interfaith marriages in the 20th century
- Why crime was rampant in the medieval times
- Discuss the impact of the Federalist era
- The rise of women writers in America
- Discuss the social segregations in the 19th and 20th century
15 European History Research Paper Topics
Below are captivating topics about history in Europe:
- Discuss the impact of French leaders
- Were there women soldiers in World War II?
- Discuss Hitler’s strategy in WWII
- Did the Soviet Union contribute to uniting European countries?
- The origin of liberalism in Europe
- Compare and contrast governing policies between America and Europe
- The beginning of African resistance during the colonial period
- Discuss Venetian history and its impact on modern Europe
- An analysis of Dutch colonization
- Why did the Berlin wall fall, and what were the implications?
- Discuss the impact of the industrial revolution
- Discuss the origin of Gothic architecture
- Historical occurrences that caused the EU establishment
- Discuss the impact of gender bias in the 19th century
- An examination of empiricism
MORE Writing Insights & Tips from Pro Authors
Having a precise plan when composing a history paper is paramount. You need to brainstorm and pick a relevant topic because it determines your paper’s direction and effectiveness. Comprehensive research is also critical since you have to get credible sources for developing your arguments. Also, make sure you have a detailed outline to guide you during the writing process.
It is imperative to have a roadmap to help you know what content to write in each section. Since academic papers have strict rules, make sure you familiarize yourself with all the formatting styles. Finally, you must polish your paper with proper grammar, correct sentence structures, and accurate citations to prevent plagiarism.
However, if you have limited time or have a pile of other assignments, you can reach out to us for academic assistance. We have a competent historian essay writer who can help you compose a remarkable essay that will impress your tutor. Contact us immediately and improve your academics immensely.
Agriculture Research Paper Topics: What to Write About in 2021 Agriculture seems to be quite a challenging subject to write about. Students need to find suitable, topical subjects and examine lots of evidence to offer in-depth insights into the discipline….
75 Best Genetics Research Paper Topics Genetics has become one of the most demanded sciences of our time. Why? Because the innovative discoveries and knowledge that scientists are wielding open to mankind many solutions to improve the quality of life,…