Good research paper topics are the basis for writing captivating and creative papers. However, getting those topics still challenges many students. Fortunately, you don’t need to stress yourself when you can draw inspiration from our carefully selected samples. Keep reading…
30 Health Essay Topics
Students find it much easier when they are given a clear task to write on regarding a certain topic because many are not fond of wrecking their brains to search for exciting and crucial health topics. However, many health questions can be open-ended, and you may be needed to look for an interesting topic for your essay. As much as the free choice path gives you the privilege of writing on anything you want, you need to be careful because this path is a slippery one also. You need to put together all your writing inspiration to settle on a particular aspect that will enable you to submit a fantastic essay.
Begin by thinking and evaluating the most popular essay topics currently. What serious health issues do people face on a daily basis? What health discussions keep coming again and again on the radio or TV?
Great Ideas to Help You How to Select the Best Health Essay Topic
Below is a list of topic ideas that can inspire you when writing your health essay:
- How can children attain a healthy body weight?
- Long-term causes of anorexia
- Principles to be undertaken to prevent miss-diagnosis in hospitals
- The role of doctors in promoting a healthy lifestyle
- The side-effects of blood transfusion
- Western medicine versus alternative medicine
- Eating disorders and its Health effects
- How stem cell technologies are used to treat cancer
- Ethical and social problems associated with cosmetic surgery
- The causes of obesity
- The health effects of caffeine
- Why euthanasia should be legalized
- The dangers of alternative medicine
- The role of sports in promoting health lifestyles
- What are the measures for preventing communicable diseases?
- The causes of mental disorders
- How does the misuse of drugs lead to mental disorders?
- How to treat teen depression
- The connection between exercise and mood
- The role of exercise in promoting the right mental health
- The advantages of e-health technology
- How big data is used in the medical care system
- The possibility of countries achieving health equity
- The consequences of racism on a nation’s well-being
- Measures to be taken to prevent rising suicide rates
- Can people live forever?
- Teen pregnancy and its prevention
- The importance of sports to teenagers
- The connection between healthy living and happiness
- Health challenges that teenagers face
Controversial Issues That Top the List of Health Essay Topics
There are a variety of controversial subjects touching on human health that can be debated upon;
This is where a person’s life is deliberately ended to relieve them of suffering. But the question remains, is death really a relief to someone suffering from a fatal disease? This continues to be a matter of debate globally, with people raising different opinions.
This topic is so wide, and students can get the opportunity to write and examine different obsessions, addictions, and phobias. You can choose one aspect of a particular issue that you are interested in, and then you research deeper on it.
Insomnia is one of the major causes of high-speed lifestyle. As a result of stress and poor eating habits, a lot of people globally experience sleep problems. Many people, therefore, find solace in surfing the internet, watching movies and deep thinking.
Popular List of Health Essay Questions Currently
Before you start your assignment, you can look at the list of discussion questions below;
- How is gaming affecting children’s mental health today?
- Is it possible for computers to replace doctors?
- How can teen pregnancy be prevented?
- What are the major health issues that teenagers face?
- Why should teenagers engage in sports?
- How can obesity be prevented?
- Does a cure exist for HIV or AIDS?
- Can cloning be used to save lives?
- Can vaccines be used for adults?
- What causes teenagers to experiment on drugs?
Interesting Health Essay Ideas You Can Address in Your Essay
Following are ideas that can help you out when writing a health essay;
- Anorexia: This is a popularly known health disorder that intensely restricts eating. You can write on the effects of this disorder on a person’s physical health as well as the methods which have proven successful in dealing with the illness.
- Obesity: This is a fast-expanding phenomenon in the current society as far as eating disorder is concerned. It creates a loophole for more serious diseases that are difficult to cure. When writing an essay on obesity, you can discuss the negative effects of obesity on human behavior.
- Paid and free healthcare: Healthcare cost is one of the most important issues that people face currently. Both free and paid treatment have their own pitfalls. Many people question and doubt the quality of services provided by free healthcare. Some other people still prefer splashing money on healthcare just to guarantee excellent healthcare services.
- How technology has democratized healthcare: In the current age, healthcare has advanced to the extent of being supported by mobile phones. Many healthcare startups have embraced the use of technology to carry out a variety of healthcare activities. with the assistance of medical specialists, patients nowadays can receive medical attention starting from home without having to spend long hours in the waiting room.
- Heart attack in women: Heart attack is probably the number one killer of women. The symptoms in women are different from those in men.
Is the deadline for your health essay approaching fast and you are confused about which topic you can write on? You do not have to worry! Just rely on our essay writers, and we will guide you step by step to delivering a fantastic health essay.
Getting fresh and trending ideas for speech topics is the first step of writing a captivating speech. If you are stuck or have run dry of ideas, don’t panic because we have something to supercharge you. So, don’t shortchange yourself….